Vehicle Insurance



In Florida you live in a no-fault state, your own insurance company pays for injuries to you and your passengers regardless of who's at fault. Most no-fault states also let you sue the at-fault driver if you have serious injuries. However, you still must file a claim with the at-fault driver's insurance company to be paid for damage to your vehicle

We offer a variety of coverages based on your specific needs Florida Law requires to carry a minimum of $10,000 in property damage and $10,000 in personal injury

Personal Injury Protection (PIP), Medical payment:

This coverage pays for the treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car. At its broadest, PIP can cover medical payments, lost wages and the cost of replacing services normally performed by someone injured in an auto accident. It may also cover funeral costs.

Property Damage Liability (PD):

This coverage pays for damage you (or someone driving the car with your permission) may cause to someone else's property. Usually, this means damage to someone else’s car, but it also includes damage to lamp posts, telephone poles, fences, buildings or other structures your car hit.
Auto insurance policy offer other coverage to meet your needs.

Bodily Injury Liability BI:

This coverage applies to injuries that you, the designated driver or policyholder, cause to someone else. You and family members listed on the policy are also covered when driving someone else’s car with their permission.

It’s very important to have enough liability insurance, because if you are involved in a serious accident, you may be sued for a large sum of money. Definitely consider buying more than the state-required minimum to protect assets such as your home and savings.


This coverage pays for damage to your car resulting from a collision with another car, object or as a result of flipping over. It also covers damage caused by potholes. Collision coverage is generally sold with a deductible of $250 to $1,000—the higher your deductible, the lower your premium. Even if you are at fault for the accident, your collision coverage will reimburse you for the costs of repairing your car, minus the deductible. If you're not at fault, your insurance company may try to recover the amount they paid you from the other driver’s insurance company. If they are successful, you'll also be reimbursed for the deductible.


This coverage reimburses you for loss due to theft or damage caused by something other than a collision with another car or object, such as fire, falling objects, missiles, explosion, earthquake, windstorm, hail, flood, vandalism, riot, or contact with animals such as birds or deer.

Comprehensive insurance is usually sold with a $100 to $300 deductible, though you may want to opt for a higher deductible as a way of lowering your premium.

Comprehensive insurance will also reimburse you if your windshield is cracked or shattered. Some companies offer glass coverage with or without a deductible.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage:

This coverage will reimburse you, a member of your family, or a designated driver if one of you is hit by an uninsured or hit-and-run driver.

Underinsured motorist coverage comes into play when an at-fault driver has insufficient insurance to pay for your total loss. This coverage will also protect you if you are hit as a pedestrian.

Additional coverages:

Road Side Emergency Assistance and/or Rental Reimbursement.


Motorcycle Insurance

will cover the expense of repairing your bike, medical expenses up to the specified limit on your policyin case of an incident.Your policy will also financially help you your bike is stolen.


such as backrests, seats, chrome pieces, saddlebags, back rests, CB radios, etc. can be covered by carrying comprehensive and or collision coverage.

Bodily injury liability

Protection for injury you cause to another while operating your motorcycle, also renders legal defense in the event that another party involved in the accident chooses to file suit against you.

Medical Payments

cover medical expenses in the event that the driver and passenger are injured while operating the motorcycle.

Uninsured Motorists

In the event of an accident with an uninsured driver for which you are not at fault this specific coverage will pay for your medical expenses.

Comprehensive Coverage

Will pay for damage to your motorcycle from theft, vandalism, flood, fire or other covered perils

Collision Coverage

Will cover damage to your motorcycle when your motorcycle hits or is hit by another vehicle or object.

Property Damage

Pays for damage to someone else\'s property resulting from an accident for which you are at fault

Boat and Jetski

Recreational boat owners need to assess whether they have adequate insurance coverage before hitting the high seas

When determining how much you will pay for a boat insurance policy, insurers will also assess the size, type and value of the boat as well as the waterways in which it will be navigating

Standard boat policies typically cover damages resulting from a collision, fire or lightning. Theft and vandalism are covered perils also, as insured losses for boats can occur on land or in the water

Boat insurance liability provides protection in the event that you are sued for colliding with another vessel resulting in damages to the vessel and or its passengers

A boat insurance policy can provide physical damage coverage on an actual cash value or an agreed amount value basis. There are distinct differences between the two:

Actual cash value policies pay for replacement costs less depreciation at the time of the loss. In the event of a total loss, used boat pricing guides and other resources are used to determine the vessel’s approximate market value. Partial losses are settled by taking the total cost of the repair less a percentage for depreciation.

Agreed amount value policies mean that you and your insurer have agreed on the value of your vessel and in the event of a total loss you will be paid that amount. Agreed amount value policies also replace old items for new ones in the event of a partial loss, without any deduction for depreciation.

Return to Top
3300 W 84th Street Bay #1
Hialeah, FL 33018